Tuesday, June 5, 2012

ABC, easy as 123

From small beginnings come great things. (And apparently, awful blogpost titles.) Confucius, thousand miles and a single step, blah blah blah. But who knows where this might lead? I've decided to separate my more shallow, rant and pop culture-heavy blog from my more cerebral outings here. I just finished coaching a speller from Denver in 2012 to a 7th place victory at the National Spelling Bee. This could very well be something I do from here on through. And what about tutoring other subjects, like math, algebra, English, grammar, science, music, that sort of thing? I did always have a knack for academia...if I go back to it, who knows where it might lead me? So here you'll find me honoring the nerd and geek in me...and, I hope, honoring other geeks and nerds and pushing them toward success.
So to start off, from here on through, my past postings about the National Spelling Bee shall be transferred here. Then we'll move forward accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment